I have been an avid couponer for over 10 years-back when it was easier to shop, stores doubled and even tripled coupons and just about everything I wanted was in stock. However, things have changed. I no longer care to driver from store to store because I am almost certain that the product I am looking for will be out of stock. Walmart has helped with their price match policy which makes it easier to get all of the things on sale at one place. Now you can still score great deals without stores offering to double or triple coupons anymore…all with the help of coupons and grocery store apps
I will admit that it took me awhile to get used to saving my receipts and checking to see if anything I purchased, gave cash back. I felt like it was one more step that I had to do in addition to clipping coupons, looking for deals, organizing my binder and doing the actual grocery shopping. But I realized that the point is to save money….so if me saving money at the store is a plus, then me saving more money using the apps, its a winner. I have provided a list of the apps that should be downloaded on your phone.
Grocery Store Apps:
- My favorite is Ibotta. I love this app. Maybe its because it was technically my first app I downloaded. They also give you more cash back when you participate
- Checkout 51. Offers go live on Thursdays at 12:00 AM in each time zone. They expire the following Wednesday at 11:59 PM in each time zone. You must upload your receipts while the offers are live. So you basically have a week to get your receipts in.
- Cartwheel. Now Cartwheel is exclusive to target but I have been able to score FREE fruits and veggies and even 50% off some items.
- Mobisave. The thing I love about mobisave is that you don’t have to wait until you reach $20 or so to cash out. You can cash out after each recipt. There is no minimum.
- Snapp by Groupon. I have never used this one myself. I played around with it
All of them work the same. You review the cash back offers and select the ones you purchased. Scan or snap a picture of your receipt, Then get paid. The difference between them is that some require a minimum before you can cash out.
What are some of the grcoery store apps that you use?