I have slipped off my coupon game a bit. I used to run and try to get every deal but I realized that sometimes its okay if I pass up a few here and there. However, when I am in the mood to coupon, one of my favorite places to grab deals are at Target. Did you know you can use a Target Coupon, A manufacturer coupon and the Target Cartwheel App to get the best possible price? This is called a Triple Stack.
- What is Cartwheel by Target? Save on the things you already buy at Target with Cartwheel! Choose from hundreds of offers with discounts of 5-50% off every area of the store. Just add an offer to your Cartwheel list, scan your barcode in store, and save. It’s that easy. It’s like carrying around hundreds of coupons in your pocket, all neatly organized and accessible!
- What kind of account do I need to join? Sign in with your Target.com account, Facebook profile, or your Google profile. The choice is yours! If you don’t have any of these profiles already set up, you can easily create a Target account by selecting “create account” after tapping or clicking the Target sign-in button.
- How do I add an offer? You may add an offer to your Cartwheel anywhere an offer card appears! Find an offer you want in your Cartwheel activity feed, on a friend’s Cartwheel, or if you’re looking for something specific just search or browse our categories. Once you find an offer that you’d like to add, simply tap the offer to expose the “add” button. Click “add”, and the offer will be added to your list. It’s that easy!
- How many Cartwheel offers can I redeem at one time? You may redeem all the Cartwheel offers on your Cartwheel list at the time of your transaction. For example, if you have 10 offers on your list when you scan your barcode at a Target store, and you’re purchasing items tied to all 10 offers, you’ll save on all 10 items. If you’ve unlocked additional spots on your Cartwheel, you will save on all the offers you have room for in your Cartwheel at one time.
- How many times per day can I use my Cartwheel list at a Target store? You can save on your entire Cartwheel list up to 6 times per day.
- Can I use a Cartwheel offer when price matching? A guest can use Cartwheel when price matching per Target’s normal price match policy. Cartwheel offers will be applied before the price match is made. If the competitor price is still lower than the price after the Cartwheel offer has been deducted, the ad match can be adjusted to match the competitor’s price.
- Can I use Cartwheel offers and other coupons in the same transaction? Yes! You may stack your Cartwheel discounts with REDcard savings, Target mobile coupons and manufacturer coupons. See Target’s full coupon policy here: